Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NOVEMBER WISHLIST

Mustard Blouse | Everlane | $80
Fifi Lapin Pin | Fifi Lapin | $40
Black 1460's | Doc Marten | $120
Designed By Stamps | Mochi Things | $14.95

A lot of times you'll see more than just fashion items on my blog! I'm also a huge fan of trinkets, food and cute things! For instance, I'm also an artist so the stamp would be such a nice final signature to my sketches. I've been eyeing Fifi Lapin products for such a long time but can't seem to get my hands on any! The pin would add such a cute touch to any of my outfits but I don't know if it's worth the price. The Doc Martens and the silk blouse would be lovely editions to my collection, and they seem to fit right in with my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://boxrabbit.blogspot.com/
personal style | travel | food | shopping