Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CRAZY AUSTIN TRIP - SOCO


Le Artist Starving?

On Saturday we went to South Congress for lunch. It was super packed and the lines for the food trucks were so long - it took about 20 minutes just to get one Carne Guisada taco from Taco Baby. Nevertheless, I was impressed by all the quirky trucks and stores along the street. 




First store I went into was a boots store. Really expensive western wear...
This caught my eye in the car and I had to check it out.


Uncommon Objects was so bizarre - it was like an antique store and museum rolled into one. I felt like I was in the middle of an ISPY book with the amounts of weird curios cramming the shelves. There was everything old you could think of, from creepy antique dolls to polaroids to porcelain cats. Observe~

Obligatory hipster mirror camera in front of face picture














No comments:

Post a Comment

http://boxrabbit.blogspot.com/
personal style | travel | food | shopping